Welcome to whensummercomes.com terms and conditions for use.
These are our terms and conditions which apply to the use of the Website and by accessing the Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions;
“Cookies” means small text files which our website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer;
“Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration;
“Product” means a product displayed for sale on the website;
“Product Details” means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided;
“Users” means the users of the website collectively;
“United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
“We/us” means whensummercomes.co.uk;
“Website” means the website located at www.whensummercomes.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it; and
“You” means a user of this website.
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by email [firstname.lastname@example.org] or telephone [0121 427 – 3888].
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. We are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, for the privacy practices of such websites, the content of such websites, or the use to which others make of these websites or resources.
We ask for payment in advance of delivery. This is via PayPal or Stripe on our secure shopping system.
After you send your order you will receive a copy by email, please print or keep this copy for your own records. This does not mean we have accepted your order. Once your credit has been approved, the receiving address has been verified, and the item has been located, your order will be accepted.
Product details and prices
Every effort is made to ensure that product details, descriptions and prices shown are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is discovered, When Summer Comes will inform you as soon as possible. If the price shown is incorrect, we will offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling.
All items are offered subject to availability. If on receipt of your order, the item(s) you have ordered become no longer available, When Summer Comes will inform you as soon as possible, giving you the option of purchasing an alternative product. If you decline this option, a reduction in payment equal to the value of the unavailable items will be made.
We have gone to great lengths to illustrate our products, but each image should be viewed in conjunction with the descriptive text and will, of course, be limited by the screen settings of your own monitor screen. If an exact colour match is vital, we recommend you order a sample swatch or contact us for more assistance.
Out of stock items
Sometimes, items are for a variety of reasons are temporarily unavailable. If a product you have ordered is unavailable, we will inform you about the problem, dispatch the rest of your order as normal, and place the out of stock item on back order. We will try to estimate when new stock will arrive and always give you the option of cancelling either the whole order or simply the out of stock item, if you would prefer not to wait.
Limitation of Liability
When Summer Comes total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of When Summer Comes for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business customer When Summer Comes shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.